Friday, March 20, 2009

noSWFUpload - Zero Plug-In Multiple Upload

As announced a couple of days ago, I am finally proud to introduce my last library free Multiple Upload Component, now compatible with every browser and always without usage of 3rd parts plug-ins.


This little project has been hosted in Google Code and I promise I'll write there a complete documentation asap. Righ now, you can read the project source code via zip to understand what he little API is doing.

Update I added a couple of sections in the Wiki page ;)

Compatibility?
  • Internet Explorer 5.5 (probably 5 too), 6, 7, and 8
  • FireFox? 3 or greater
  • Google Chrome 1.0
  • Opera 8, 9, and 10
  • Safari 4 (current beta)
  • other browsers via unobtrusive iframe


Try the demo if you do not believe it :P

No comments:

Post a Comment