Monday, March 16, 2009

packed.it ... bye bye my darlin'

I spent a month about two years ago to create packed.it, which has been used by few developers, which cannot compete with other known application even if it is absolutely unique.
Well, the domain is expiring, the site is hosted thanks to a friend of mine, the MyMin project in Python, PHP, C#, JavaScript, will be probably moved in Google Code if and when I will have time.

Right now it is not even working with FireFox, just IE7 and few other browsers ... the reason? No time to update it, and low interests from Web community.

So what's next? I have no idea, but if you are interested, packed.it domain is gonna be free soon, and my service is gonna be down soon as well.

Thanks to those developers who believed in packed.it and used it for some project :)

No comments:

Post a Comment